Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Does anyone similar to Windows Vista?

I haven't hear anything good roughly speaking Windows Vista. Is it really that bad? or is it only just different and no one have completely figured it out?

Does anyone similar to Windows Vista?

I reflect on its good. It recognize much more files and if it automatically searches for an answer if a driver wont work or if here is a fault. And to find 'Run' click on the Logo start button and rummage through 'run', its that simple and i have with the sole purpose had vista 3 days.
It's fine. I'm sure at hand are legions of haters lined up at the back me, but it's good stuff. It's hip to be anti-windows... so profusely of people are.



Then they step to work and fire up their Windows based PC, unfurl Outlook and Excel, and are productive all time long.
I personally detest it. Having alot of issues with it at the moment. Keeps closing programmes when i dont want it to. Dissconectes the internet illogically. Basically is like a virus. Visually its ok. I still dont know where on earth the run feature is. sigh donate it 2/5
Well I do like it.

Let's start from zilch.

Installation is real faster than XP easier than XP.

Real faster show.

Greater look.

Secured from head to toes :D.
I enjoy had it since beta trialling and love it !

private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment