Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hard Drive Failure?

I just this minute had a problem near the hard drive and in a minute the drive is no longer recognized by the PC, and will not boot.

Does anyone know the cheapest mode to retrieve the data from a non-working complicated drive. When I noted the drive was failing, i used spinrite which be of no help at this point. the drive is 100 see. Many places require as much as 1-2 thousand to get the information from the platters, but I heard in attendance are more reasonable places to check but not aware where on earth to go. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks within advance:

docnucs@yahoo.com

Hard Drive Failure?

You draw from what you pay for. I can narrate you I've tried the local guy who does recoveries surrounded by his basement and he messed up my drive. So I took it to a pro CBL http://www.cbltech.com and they couldn't do anything because the other guy scratched up the platters. I'm funding up all the time immediately so I avoid any problems in the adjectives.
i have a restoration program that can budge on a thumb drive and scan the hard drive for files. If you want step by step instructions on how to do this later email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment