Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Graphic card?

I entail new clear card for halo. It say my graphic video to low.We are sorry, but your computer's video hardware is below recommended minimum spec for this winter sport. If you wish to upgrade your computer, please contact your computer produce for any necessary assistance. Well I guess it to low b/c i'm using the symbolic card that it came next to the computer. It's a Intel Celeron CPU 2.80GHZ. Whats a good symbolic card for Halo and it need to be cheap b/c i hold no money. And when i do get a clear card how you install just begin the system and put it in?

Graphic card?

I'd try Fry's, they agree to you bring stuff back. First you enjoy to see if your computer has an AGP slot. Usually, if the mobo have AGP, it is at the top position and has a brown plastic frame designating the AGP slot.



The best video card I ever get cost me $25 at Fry's -- an SGI in a plain white box. I stingy, I've had $170 cards and they basically burn up faster. Look for AGP, 12-x or 16-x with 256 or 512 onboard RAM. You also want Open G/L and you want 3D acceleration, features you turn on after installing the drivers from the included compact disc.



Your Celeron is a little antiquated. Almost borderline for serious gaming. Keep that within mind.



I like nVidia for serious gaming / 3D stuff because next to the newer PCIe slot cards you have the nouns chip built next to the video circuits which give a performance gain contained by frames per second. Bear in mind PCIe is the most recent mobo.
dude, better buy nvidia clear card.. it is very affordable...
try the nvidia 9200 se for lower than $50. It works for most games. the key is to win agp8x/pci-e controller.


No comments:

Post a Comment