Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Graphics Card not detected?Multiple same devices?

Hey guys i only just reformatted my PC and i reinstalled it as usual,but,the computer could not detect my graphics card,i already installed the necessary drivers for it and it still cant be detected.When i check my device proprietor for my display adapters,i see over 30 devices with alike name as my graphics card,which is a Geforce 5700 LE.What should i do?Disable the rest? All backing would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Graphics Card not detected?Multiple same devices?

I think it may newly be a problem with your card it may own a scratch or something that messed it up because lines on the peak and miscolors are most usally a graqphics card problem, if you can try to put the card on another computer and see if it does the smae porblem then if it does of late get a unknown one.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



wedding rental plants

No comments:

Post a Comment