Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hard Drive Format Error?

So the other daylight I defraged my H drive, and it was working fine untill I open up a folder that had a virus or something surrounded by it. and now every time I click on the H Drive none of my folders come up and it asked if I want to re format my unyielding drive. What do I do because I have profoundly of stuff on that drive and I dont want to re format it. Help!

Hard Drive Format Error?

It sounds like it get pretty screwed up by that virus. You might be able to verbs the data sour of it though. Try using Recuva, it's free and works quite very well (I have used it a few times to retrieve background off of a fruitless drive).
In this case you entail Professional Grade Software recovery programming...The best I know of is OnTrack EasyRecovery Pro. This program will restore your health data even past its sell-by date of a Formatted hard drive!!! (Personally used it to restore your health 90% of data lost to formatting!)

http://www.ontrack.com/easyrecoveryprofe...


No comments:

Post a Comment