Friday, September 17, 2010

DVI to SCART?

iv looked around on here bt cant reasonably anser my question,basicly i wona hook up my tv as a monitor so i can wotch movies on my notebook through my tv so i dnt have 2 sit at my computer,my laptop has a nouns at d back that say DVI by it an im not shure but i think u can us that? an my tv is jus a aged tube tv with a scart nouns,so is there a path 2 do this with these 2 types of nouns? if not what do i involve 2 do/buy if so then what type of cable/software ect do i requirement an were can i procure hold of it?

DVI to SCART?

hii there!!

buy a investigational LCD or plasma tv!! it can solve your problem easily!!



There can be several reason on why to connect a PC to a TV, but I think the most central one is to playback movies in any DivX, VCD, SVCD or DVD format on your PC and showing it on TV.



Naturally, you will need a videocard that supports TV-out.



At the moment I single cover videocards by ATI and nVidia. This is a generic approach on how to connect the proper cables, and how to identify if your PC videocard supports TV-Out.



Both brands give high competence cards, but currently ATI is the runner up.



try this links:

http://www.weethet.nl/english/video_conn...



http://www.google.com.my/search?q=how+to...



good luck!!!

The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment