Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hardware Acceleration.?

I catch sight of in copious video media playing programs I can move it so either the CPU does adjectives the work or I can make the GPU do the work if I turn on Hardware Acceleration.



I almost never play games and see videos at duplicate time so I think if I use Hardware Acceleration it may purloin a tad bit of stress off the CPU and put it the GPU.



I own a AMD 4800+ Dual core CPU and an EAX1950pro video card.



What do you think I should do? And what is customarily better.

Hardware Acceleration.?

Definately use hardware acceleration if you can. This will smooth out video playback as well as gameplay. However, it will consume more power than ordinary and will require alot of cooling. Since you have a dualcore processor, it shouldn't be a problem.
If you enjoy a discrete graphics card, hardware acceleration should be at FULL. The graphics card, w/ its fast on the ship v-ram, handle 3D graphics processing much faster and more competently than the CPU. Leave the cpu w/ non graphics tasks.

share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment