Friday, September 17, 2010

Driver for a 64-bit OS contained by a 32-bit OS?

I installed a Lexmark Z517 inkjet driver, which is built for a 64-bit Windows Vista, surrounded by my 32-bit Windows Vista: Home Premium since I couldn't able to find a driver for a 32-bit Windows Vista. The installation be a success and there's no flaw contained by the driver when I run it since everything works fine, but I've been thinking that it might not work fine for a long time. Will in that be consequences in using this on my computer?

Driver for a 64-bit OS contained by a 32-bit OS?

if the printer is brand up to date the cd that came next to should have evrything you needed for you.it not adjectives you had to to do be to go to www.lexmark.com for the correct driver .but since it is work evrything will be fine

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment