Friday, September 17, 2010

Don't know what to do just about cd/dvd burner?

I own a HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC



For some reason whenever I try to burn a CD/DVD...after it recognize the files to add, my computer freshly turns off at the exact same stage...I can never burn anything



I also removed adjectives viruses and spyware...still no luck



tips? warning?



thanks within advance!

Don't know what to do just about cd/dvd burner?

Sounds close to a problem between your os and your burning software. Try using different burning software, or update your software by checking the manufactuers website for updates or patches that might resolve your problem. Install window updates and ensure they are up to date, sometimes, windows patch create problems.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment