Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flash Drive?

is this:http://www.buy.com/prod/ultra-1gb-flydri...



flash drive mac compatible? if so relate with which os's (9.0 osX, etc.)

Flash Drive?

Any OS explicitly USB compatible should let you use a USB Flash drive. You will probably enjoy to reformat it to a Mac filesystem, though.As for which OS's I am not sure. I am pretty sure any flavor of OSX would do it.
I'm pretty sure all flash drives are mac compatible.
Yup
yeah a flash drive can pretty much fit into any computer.
its compatible next to any operating system or any computer that has a usb slot!.. its a usb flash drive
it's compatable next to OSX.

I think i'd find an other brand though, Ultra doesn't honor their own warranty.

attain a kingston or memorex or like my personal one, a SanDisk Cruzer Micro.



Ultra is not a reputable company.
yea it should be.

apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment