Friday, September 17, 2010

Every time I start my computer it asks me for the proper time and date.?

whats the problem???

Every time I start my computer it asks me for the proper time and date.?

the CMOS battery-operated is to blame on your CMOS chip. get it replaced.
im not an expert but i know that here is a little freestyle in your workstation that recharges when the notebook is on and this battery powers your pc's internal clock so that it keep time even when your pc is sour...so i'd go to a laptop shop and ask someone to have a look at that ;)
when you put the time engender sure you apply it then hit ok
Your time and date are most expected wrong. Depending on the computer you have you can usually right click the time surrounded by the right lower corner and set the time and date.



If it's already correct then set it to the wrong date, and reset it to the right date after.



Hope that help!
You may need to replace your cmos battery-operated. Check out the link, it should give a hand you.


No comments:

Post a Comment