Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting used to tablet?

What are some things i can do to capture used to my tablet easier? I just get a graphire4 4x5 wacom

Getting used to tablet?

I'd recommend getting or using Adobe Photoshop. It enables you to use the 'pressure-sensitive' features of the tablet, and it is truly amazing when you do something similar to airbrush... the harder you press on the tablet with your stylus, the deeper the color on the eyeshade! If you don't have photoshop, try another paint program, but I don't know any others that own 'pressure sensitive' other than Photoshop. Try any suggested by Wacom's website or is on your program disc. Hope this helps!
If you treat it resembling you do pen and paper, it really won't be that difficult to adjust to. It took me roughly speaking two days to become confident with my tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment