Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hardware Acceleration for windowpane resizeing.?

With my dated Geforce card the program that came near the video card let me use Hardware Acceleration for skylight resizing/ minimizing and maximizing window. My ATI EAX1950pro has zilch like that within its options unless I am forgetting to look some place.



Does anyone know how I can set Hardware Acceleration for glass resizeing? I don't care if I entail to download something as long as its safe. Any planning.



P.S It might not be a big deal but it be pretty cool with this selection on. All my windows would instantly transform sizes.

Hardware Acceleration for windowpane resizeing.?

Not sure if you mean the Accelerator or the one for your card.



Click on Start > Control Panel.

2. In the classic attitude, double click on the Display icon.

3. Select the Settings tab and click on the Advanced button. The Advanced Settings dialog box appears

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment